InDesign CC 2018: New Features
InDesign CC 2018 boasts long-requested new features and enhancements that make it even easier for you to create and publish polished layouts.
In this course, I provide an in-depth review of each of the new InDesign features and capabilities, including tips on how to best use them in your projects. To quickly get you up to speed, I start by providing a fast-paced overview of where every new menu, preference setting, and button is located in InDesign CC 2018, and a rundown of which bugs have been fixed. Then I do a deep dive into all the enhancements and new features you’ll find for type and text, CC Libraries, endnotes, object styles, and more.
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
If you’re not a member of lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning, you will only be able to see sample videos in each course. To get full access to all the videos in my courses and others, you can get a free 30-day Premium membership trial using this link: https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/amc_videos.